Pages

A little something to remember...

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says,
"I will try again tomorrow."

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A break...

For those of you who are wondering, I'm taking a bit of a break from this blog. Blog visits were dwindling and I was just growing tired of trying to find things to post. I'm doing a daily photo blog at the moment, and it's much easier. I know I have to post one photo a day. Simple. So...head over to nycdncr365.blogspot.com

nycdncrboy isn't a dead blog yet...just think of it as hibernating.

11 comments:

Fran said...

Love your daily pictures the way you are posting them, but I would suggest Tumblr (that i dont use, really) but for pictures looks cleaner. And if easier if you are looking at...

Polomint said...

Hibernating? Don't you mean estevating?

I like the 365 day blog. But don't just come here for the pics ;)


Cheers, Polomint

陳志其 said...

要求適合自己的愛情方式,是會得到更多,還是會錯過一個真正愛你的人。..................................................

v奎峰奎峰 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

Red Sierra said...

Could your lack of postings be the cause of your decline in visits? I check all three of your blogs a couple of times every day to see if there's anything new you have to say. We will all be disappointed if you quit posting.

于雅慧毓 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。......................................................

鈺禎 said...

喜歡看大家的文章,祝你順心~^^ ........................................

1hose韻如ak09r_cruickshan said...

辛苦了!祝你愈來愈好!........................................

YoungW21087 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

Scotty said...

I do love reading your blog and will miss you while you're gone. I look forward to hearing from you again. By the way...was just watching a yoga video...were you in it? ;)

GenovevaPer32669 said...

Well done!........................................