Pages

A little something to remember...

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says,
"I will try again tomorrow."

Monday, July 19, 2010

nyc.dncr.blog

Hey gang...
So, in addition to my return to blogging, I've decided to get rid of the boy from my blog title. It's now the nyc.dncr.blog! I figure, I'm 32 years old...not so much a boy anymore, and I'm certainly not a boi. I dunno...just seems a bit more grown up.

I've imported my blog to nycdncrblog.blogspot.com

Follow me there.

2 comments:

JC in Connecticut said...

Welcome back! Hope your "hibernation" went well and am looking forward to reading about your thoughts and activities again. Any chance you'll be on Broadway again this year?

nyc.dncr.boy said...

probably not back on broadway this year...bit i'll be in connecticut this fall.

JC...come see the new blog @ nycdncrblog.blogspot.com